Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February goals...

Looking at last months entry of goals for January I have to say I'm pretty surprised at all that I have accomplished. Lets break down last month:

    as for January...
  • Finished building the box I needed to prep my screens to dry and get ready for exposure. Will start testing the box and hopefully print during this month of February.
  • Sent files to Kwasi B. for RDL vs. DVC shirt collaboration and now just waiting to get my files to start on my end. Can't wait, Kwasi loved what I sent him.

Finished and added a couple of new goals from last month so here a peek at what I'm looking to do this month.

    February 2010
  • Buy some canvas and start working on new paintings. Total of 9 new paintings by me using acrylic and watercolors. Size of the paintings will be large format 26 x 30 possibly.
  • Start taking notes for next photo project. The theme of this photo project will be from a book and adapting it to photo. Using digital and film to take the photos. I have a book picked and a model.
  • Looking for locations to have another exhibit. The cities I have been looking at so far are Long Beach, Pomona, Whittier and Downtown L.A.. More details coming soon.

There are few more kinks that need to be worked but they will get done and I'm not worried. It's a process and sometimes you have to know when to roll with the punches and you might just come out unscathed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails