Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy day...or I'd like to think so.

Today was just another day for me, updating the D.V. Clothing website with a new story about this new artist we are working with, Jesse Garcia. He is a young graffiti artist trying to make his talent work for him. It's been great collaborating with him, he has fresh ideas a great sense of design and is just a diamond in the rough. I hope to get his artwork out to the masses in the coming weeks.

There is a new short story about Jesse for our News portion of the website. I'm not much of a writer but but hopefully blogging and writing more and more will help improve my skills. Photography is also a big part of my skill sets to provide some visuals with all that I write about so enjoy the photos that I take as well. My online portfolio is here on my Flickr account, http://www.flickr.com/photos/erwood/.

Well I'll leave you this photo from the DIRTY VATO piece that Jesse did for us. Thanks again and remember, STAY DIRTY!

Los Ojos

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails