Saturday, December 6, 2008

Philly

The past few months have been a real challenge. Coming up with designs are like needles in haystacks for me. I was doing some volunteer work at local L.A. dispensary and designed them a logo to use and wouldn't you know it. They went under (out of business) and now I get to use my idea for our Dirty Vato line. Check it out and I hope that you like it. Tell me what you guys think.
The idea came from Philly Blunts that they sold at the dispensary.

1 comment:

Stickup Artist said...

Hey there... thanks for visiting my blog and for following. Good for you taking the leap into printing your designs on shirts. I'm hiding in my back bedroom making art. I will be interested to watch you grow your business and hope you'll find some inspiration in my humble artistic endeavors. Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails